“Wonderful Food, In Amazing surroundings!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Restaurante Maritimo

Restaurante Maritimo
Ranked #72 of 137 Restaurants in Palmanova
Price range: US$21 - US$49
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Cheap Eats, View, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Food, In Amazing surroundings!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I visited Maritimo on my last night in Magaluf, as after a week of partying and late nights I wanted somewhere I could tuck in to great Spanish food and take in the wonderful view of Palma Nova and I certainly got what I wanted!!

There is a wide variety of choice on the menu, I have to recommend the spanish potato's for starters, however would recommend it as sharer for 2 people as it was too much for myself. While dining in this restaurant you really can enjoy the spanish culture, from the food, the relaxing atmosphere and the views that the restaurant has to offer.

Visited October 2013

glasgow
“Great Wee Place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Myself, husband and 2 kids aged 10 and 8 visited Maritimo twice on Monday, 14th and Tuesday 15th October. The kids menu was only 5 euros and included drinks and ice cream. They really enjoyed the pizza and chicken nuggets.

Myself and hubby ate from the set menu which was 3 courses for 12 euros. The choice was really good and when the food arrived it was really nice and the portions were good sized.

It was lovely looking out onto the beach and we weren't rushed out even after we had finished our meal. Nice location, friendly staff.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank weemaryglasgow
Dorset
“A regular visitor over the years”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

Promenade side restaurant bar.
Nice outside area. Good service and reasonable prices. The food is very good.

• Visited September 2013
Bishop Auckland, United Kingdom
“Disgraceful!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

Having previously been to this restaurant a few years ago, we thought we would try it again. The service was terrible from the start...had to wait 10 minutes to even be given a menu despite the restaurant being practically empty! Waiters were miserable and just grunted at us as we ordered drinks. It then took a further 15 minutes for them to acknowledge that we were ready to order...again we were just grunted at! We then waited another 50 minutes for our food to be served (microwave lasagne and chips and a frozen pizza.) Numerous other people had come and been served and gone by this time. I then asked for the bill....15 minutes passed...no bill! I then walked into the indoor bar area where the waiter printed off our receipt and slammed it on the bar in front of me. I explained that I was very unhappy with the service, the grunting, poor food and time taken to be served. He then picked up the bill, pointing to the amount saying I must pay the money right now. I asked if he acknowledged what I was saying about the service, he then stood right in my face repeatedly shouting the amount of money and that he was going to call the police. I asked him to take a step back away from me...he kept shouting NO in my face over and over! I can only guess he was trying to intimidate me into paying the bill, although I had not once refused to pay it! I then moved myself away from him and he stormed off. We settled the bill with the bar staff and left. Safe to say we will never be going back there again!

• Visited September 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely food good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

Ate here a few times during our stay ,good set menu,staff nice ,on the beach front.Drinks reasonable too

Visited August 2013