“excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Viceroy's

Viceroy's
Ranked #38 of 137 Restaurants in Palmanova
Good for: View, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chester, United Kingdom
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Service second to none.Food outstanding.Price very good.Staff lovely.Just one message to the manager, leave your staff alone to do the job they are doing excellently. THE BEST WILL BE BACK

• Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Newquay, United Kingdom
“Overpriced packet food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We are a family of four, two teenagers and us. Kinda got talked into eating here by the waiter at the front steps. My son and I went for the €9.99 special which was packet soup, poorly made. My hubby had onion soup and that was just funny... Big layer of grilled cheese on top??? I had salmon which was no more than three inches in size it was tiny!!! I watched the outdoor chef put the salad on my plate and was a bit surprised as he handled it all without washing his hands My other son played safe with a pizza, which was okay.
The drinks were pricey too so in all not a great eating out experience.....

Aberdeen
“We enjoyed the place - twice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Surprised with the negative reviews, anyways our experience was good an the two visits we made.

3 of us ate here and very much enjoyed our pizzas which were well cooked, had plenty toppings and I was able to add or remove toppings from the choice available.

Went back with my folks and we again all enjoyed our food. The spicy chicken wing starter is ace!! Me and the wife shared a pizza and a jalfrezi curry and loved both. My dad very much enjoyed his pizza and he moans about every meal in every restaurant.

The waitor is a bit pushy on the street, even when I told him to sod off whilst we looked at the menu he still hovered on my shoulder.

Would go again though.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Nice meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Me and the wife had a late weekend away without the kids, and came here early June on a Saturday night. Great location and friendly staff.

The wife got the fillet steak and I had the lamb chops. Both cooked as requested and went down well with the house red. You can get cheaper in PN but we loved the location and would go back again.

Overall, 1 starter 2 mains and a bottle of house red just ober 50 Euro. Good value.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Owner is a mad man...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

We are a family that spent a couple of weeks in palmanova. We have dined for 10days to this restaurant. Service was great especially to the waiter who wears the eyeglasses. He is very accomodating and very helpful. We are having a meal night before our flight then suddenly the hindu owner is shouting to another man. We just heard from the man's gf that she is not paid the correct wages... Poor waiting staff, i even noticed that they were working 7days a week. Is that legal? Please someone report this restaurant to the authorities....

• 2 of 5 bubbles