We were there for a week in July.
1) Clean room
2) Reasonably close to the beach, (10 mins walk)
3) quiet room
4) good selection at dinner
5) Staff is friendly
1) ALL dishes, glasses in the restaurant were dirty and with traces of food, you don't have to be blind not to notice it ... I had to check up to 10 plates before I can find the one which I can clean by the napkin.
2) Breakfast was very limited in selection and from day to day they did not change it.
3) Wifi only works in reception area.
4) Dirty and overcrowded beach - it looked like sand never cleaned up, water had yellow-green colour, with green bubbles coming up from the bottom. Difficult to find an available space, difficult to get to the deep water - because there are too many people jumping around, trying to swim, playing tennis.
5) Pirs, where tourist ships stop for the trip, does not have any handles, you can easily slip and brake your head of the stones.
6) Current created by the ship can easily suck you under the ship or take you far away from bank, but people swim there only because water at this place is regularly circulated and it is blue as it suppose to be.
7) Prices in the local grocery shops up to 3 times higher than in Alcudia.
This is a German only place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your BQ Hotel Maria Dolores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maria Dolores Peguera
- Maria Dolores Hotel Peguera
- BQ Hotel Maria Dolores Majorca/Peguera