The hotel is spotlessly clean, rooms are comfortable and cozy and cleaned on a daily basis. The food was also great, every day there was something different to choose from. You get to the beach in two minutes, but make sure to arrive before 10 because parasols and deckchairs are quickly occupied. They cost 10.80 euro (one parasol and two deckchairs). Alternatively, you can buy a parasol for 6-7 euro in a local shop and enjoy. I would recommend the hotel to anybody who wants to have an enjoyable holiday in Paguera.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 starred hotel in Peguera (Mallorca, Spain). At only 200m from the Palmira Beach and very close to Cala Fornells Beach and from the Peguera Bulevar is the best place for your vacations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your BQ Bulevar Peguera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bulevar Paguera Peguera
- Bulevar Paguera Hotel Peguera
- BQ Bulevar Peguera Hotel Majorca