“Nice food - great views”
Review of Cala Marsal Cafe

Cala Marsal Cafe
Ranked #20 of 52 Restaurants in Portocolom
Price range: US$6 - US$42
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: If you are planning to spend your vacation in Mallorca you should visit Cala Marsal Café and taste some italian great food on terrace in front of Cala Marsal Beach. We offers an exclusive collection of italian and mallorcan wines and the best of the traditional italian food made from scratch with the freshest ingredients: pizza, pasta, fresh pasta, bruschetta and more. We have the best italian coffee and cappuccino in town, beers and cocktails.
Reviewed 27 August 2012

We ate here a couple of times and enjoyed it. The menu choice was pretty standard to the area and very reasonable. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The best best bit is the outdoor seating area overlooklng the beautiful beach. The free wifi was a plus to keep my teenage daughter happy.Definaltey worth a visit.

Reviewed 8 June 2012

ITALIANO:

Gentilissimi
Locale Accogliente
Paesaggio splendido
Ed ovviamente ottimo cibo italiano!

ENGLISH:

Really kindly
Local Friendly
Beautiful landscape
And of course, great Italian food!

Reviewed 3 June 2012 via mobile

I spent a week in Porto Colom with my wife at the end of May 2012 and went out for dinner once in this gorgeous place. Cala Marsal is beautiful, a perfect setting for this restaurant where you can get a real taste of Italy. Owned by Italians, this place mixes typical Spanish food (try as entrée Gambas Pastafillos!) with original Italian food and fresh fish. Good price for good quality. Don't forget the typical handmade cake "Tiramisu" or the genuine Icecream.
A big hug to Alessandra and Adriano

1  Thank Gandale
Reviewed 12 September 2011

The best Italian food I've tastedin Espania outside of Italy. Nice and relaxed atmosphere and food to die for. Everything, including the pasta is freshly made and what a difference in taste it makes. I tried my broken Italian out on Adriano and he was more than happy to encourage me. I'm looking forward to going again next year whilst on holiday. A definite must for anyone that takes their food seriously.

3  Thank donalddbhu
Reviewed 5 August 2011

We visited this restaurant several times during our stay in Porto Colom at the end of July. After our first visit we hardly bothered with any other restaurants or bars. The staff went out of their way to make us welcome, the food was very good and the prices very reasonable. The children in our group were well catered for, as were the adults.
If you're in the area I highly recommend you stop for a relaxing meal and a drink.

2  Thank Bec62