I can't really fault this hotel, we had a fantastic 5 day break and they made our stay the best experience it could possibly be. I must stress that this is a destination for a relaxing quiet holiday and if you are looking for a clubbing, lively and nightlife break, it is not for you. Probably more suitable for older guests.
It is an adults only hotel, probably due to the fact that it is perched on a cliff top overlooking the sea. Absolutely stunning views from all public areas, and our room had the most beautiful view across the sea.
The food is good, a decent variety, with the added bonus of a grill chef providing quite a few selections at every sitting. There was never a problem getting a table or waiting for trays to be refilled when empty.
You do have to be out and about early to get a sun bed, but there are plenty of alternative seating options round the grounds. There are two pools and a small shallow pool, also a hot tub, all clean and attractive. Sports, activities, gym, all in all plenty to do.
The hotel is clean airy and spacious, as are the rooms.and all of the staff are friendly and helpful at all times. Mostly German and Polish guests when we were there, but some English. The staff seemed to understand all languages very well, so no communication problems.
There is a beautiful beach a short walk away, and a small town area to the front of the hotel. The square seems to be the hub of most activities and there is a market and dancing in the open air a couple of times a week as well as regular entertainment at the hotel.
We loved our visit, and I think you would be hard to please if you are not satisfied with the quality and service it offers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel JS Cape Colom has a spectacular cliff-top setting in Porto Colom, Mallorca. It offers incredible views, spa facilities and a large outdoor swimming pool. The hotel has over 1000 m² of terraces and gardens, with direct access to the sea. The buffet restaurant offers local and international foods as well as show cooking. There is also a snack bar by the pool. The Cape Colom's spa includes sauna, jacuzzi and pressure showers, as well as massages. It also has a gym, and excellent sports facilities. Porto Colom is one of Mallorca's best natural harbours, and is 500 metres from the sandy beach of Cala Marsal. Activities including scuba diving, fishing and sailing are on offer here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel JS Cape Colom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Js Cape Colom Hotel Porto Colom
- Hotel Cape Colom
- Cape Colom Porto
- Hotel JS Cape Colom Porto Colom, Majorca