OK been back two days from Hotel Bellevue Balsana, had 4th floor room with balcony and cracking sea view. Staff friendly and helpful. Food good something for everyone could of been a bit warmer but there was a microwave if you wanted to warm it up more, and chips which is always good if not feeling that hungry. Also burgers salad, chips and bread, at the pool bar from 10 till 4. Even though we went late Sept early Oct weather was really good. Rooms are tired and need up dating but the shower was wonderfully powerful and the rooms were cleaned every day. Good value for a 3 *.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelleVue Belsana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Belsana Hotel Porto Colom
- Hotel Belsana Majorca
- Hotetur Belsana Porto Colom
- Hotetur Belsana Hotel Porto Colom
- Belsana Hotel Majorca
- BelleVue Belsana Portocolom, Majorca