Myself and my husband in July 2013 and had a fabulous time. Man on reception was very friendly and welcoming. We arrived after midnight and could make sandwich and a hot or cold drink in the restaurant which was nice. Breakfast lunch and dinner in the restaurant were plentiful and the usual all inclusive selection. Also a very good selection of burgers hotdogs salad and another dish served by the pool at lunchtime which was replenished as required. Drinks served by the pool in the day and bar of an evening
There wasn't any entertainment when we went but with the most breath taking views across the harbour and sea at night with a relaxing drink we couldn't complain. Drinks were served with a smile and very nice selection.
The beach and shops and restaurants are only a ten minute walk in both directions. And town square has entertainment and great bouncy castles for children in the evening.
If you want clubs then this isn't the resort for you but perfect for everyone who likes to relax in the sun. We loved it so much we are returning in August this year
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelleVue Belsana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Belsana Hotel Porto Colom
- Hotel Belsana Majorca
- Hotetur Belsana Porto Colom
- Hotetur Belsana Hotel Porto Colom
- Belsana Hotel Majorca
- BelleVue Belsana Portocolom, Majorca