Just back from this hotel at the end onf July, highly recommend it, staff work very hard all day night, special thanks to reception and kids animation team, they did wonders> After reading the reviews here before we were a bit apprehensive yes most guests are German and nearly all the entertainment but so what? Met loads of really nice people of all nationalities my son played football everynight with kids who spoke no or little English didnt bother them!
Rooms were clean and have a large balcony, resort is very quiet but there is entertainment outside the hotel occasionaly, cant comment on beach because my kids didnt want to leave the pool, which I have to say is one of the best that I have ever seen, only downside I wouldnt reccommend for elderly or less mobile guests as there is a lot of steps to the pool area and outside toilets, but I have to say it was my only very slight negative, already looking to book next year :) we will be back.
The Mcleods Edinburgh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel JS Es Corso offers complete and modern installations which were renovated in 2007. Situated in the centre of Porto Colom, and just a few metres from the coast, from its terraces you will be able to contemplate the picturesque view of the natural port. The large JS Es Corso Complex offers an extensive area for relaxation and enjoyment where you can enjoy the large swimming pool surrounded by gardens, tennis court and children's area. This apartment complex is situated in the tourist and city centre of Porto Colom. There are countless shops, restaurants, bars as well as a train station conveniently located within metres of the hotel. It is just a short 500-metre walk to the beach and the nearest golf course is just 4 km away. Palma de Mallorca harbour is roughly 70 minutes away and the transfer time to the airport takes around 75 minutes. The air-conditioned apartments come with an en suite bathroom a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a kitchenette, a fridge, central heating, a balcony or terrace and a safe. The hotel boasts its own freshwater pool with sun loungers, parasols and a pool bar. Sports enthusiasts will be able to play a spot of table tennis, beach volleyball or billiards on payment of an additional fee. An additional fee also applies to those wishing to make use of the tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Aparthotel JS Es Corso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Js Es Corso Hotel Porto Colom
- Apartamentos Es Corso Porto Colom
- Aparthotel JS Es Corso Porto Colom, Majorca