Just back from 10 days in Ola Cecilia. Overall great time, and met some lovely people. Bit let down by weather but not the fault of facility. Pretty and quiet so just what we wanted. Really Cala Marsal rather than Porto Colom but 25 r 30 min walk takes you to harbour. Food was good although a bit samey from day to day.
Special mention for Roberto and Ekaterina - dedicated and hardworking and very entertaining despite some tough reluctant crowds. They really deserve more! Definitely see the glass 'show show showtime'!!!!!
Pablo Ruben and Ana working the bar and dining room like all the staff were flat out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The OLA Aparthotel Cecilia is an apartments complex, located a short walk from Cala Marcal beach in Porto Colom, Mallorca. It is made out of different Mediterranean style buildings, over 3 floors, distributed most of them around a central area, with a swimming pool in that has a children section, surrounded by terraces and sun-beds where you can sunbathe, chill out and enjoy the sunny weather of Mallorca.The activities of our animation team enhance the stay of children and adults,inviting to enjoy the open air sport facilities. All in all, the Ola Aparthotel Cecilia, is an ideal resort to enjoy your family holydays by the beach in Mallorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Lastminute, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your OLA Aparthotel Cecilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Aparthotel Cecilia Hotel Porto Colom
- OLA Aparthotel Cecilia Porto Colom, Majorca