Just home from Ola Cecilia. Lovely week in a lovely resort. We were on the opposite side from the Reception and Pool, having turned down a ground level, pool facing apartment (we just prefer not to be ground level). Our Apartment (Room 530) was huge, with a double balcony and sea view to front and side - loads of room for our family (3 adults and a 12 year old). Basic but adequate, clean and maid service 3 times in the week. You need to ask for an Air Con Remote and you pay 20 euros refundable deposit. We were AI board, plenty of choice at breakfast, lunch and dinner and staff friendly and efficient. Soft and Alcoholic drinks, crisps, nuts and Ice Cream available from the Pool Bar 11am until 11pm. Great size pool, where ball games and inflatable’s are welcome. Whole of main pool is deep but this is not an issue as most youngsters were wearing arms bands and there is small children’s pool attached. Always loads of sunbeds available, no matter what time of day we went to the pool. Lovely evening walks across the beautiful beach to the local shops or a little further on to the picturesque harbour of Porto Colom (approx 20 minute walk to harbour). We had a lovely day out to nearby Porto Cristo and the Caves of Drach - just 15km on the local bus from Cala Marsal costing 4.60 euros per person/each way - well worth a visit. We had a great holiday and feel we got great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The OLA Aparthotel Cecilia is an apartments complex, located a short walk from Cala Marcal beach in Porto Colom, Mallorca. It is made out of different Mediterranean style buildings, over 3 floors, distributed most of them around a central area, with a swimming pool in that has a children section, surrounded by terraces and sun-beds where you can sunbathe, chill out and enjoy the sunny weather of Mallorca.The activities of our animation team enhance the stay of children and adults,inviting to enjoy the open air sport facilities. All in all, the Ola Aparthotel Cecilia, is an ideal resort to enjoy your family holydays by the beach in Mallorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, TravelUp, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your OLA Aparthotel Cecilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Aparthotel Cecilia Hotel Porto Colom
- Ola Aparthotel Cecilia Porto Colom
- OLA Aparthotel Cecilia Portocolom, Majorca