We stayed for a week. We stayed in 634 & 635 which were not poolside rooms but had a seaview. The rooms were very very basic but they were very clean. The cleaners worked very hard and were friendly. Reception were always helpful. The food was above average for a 3-star hotel, the bar has a rule in the evenings that you can only have 2 drinks per person if staying on an AI basis which can be frustrating as there was only one bartender serving, who worked hard to keep the queue moving. Could have done with another member of staff to help at the bar. Pool was busy when we were there and if you do go here, be up early to get the "green" sunbeds not the blue ones which were uncomfortable. All in all it is a nice resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The OLA Aparthotel Cecilia is an apartments complex, located a short walk from Cala Marcal beach in Porto Colom, Mallorca. It is made out of different Mediterranean style buildings, over 3 floors, distributed most of them around a central area, with a swimming pool in that has a children section, surrounded by terraces and sun-beds where you can sunbathe, chill out and enjoy the sunny weather of Mallorca.The activities of our animation team enhance the stay of children and adults,inviting to enjoy the open air sport facilities. All in all, the Ola Aparthotel Cecilia, is an ideal resort to enjoy your family holydays by the beach in Mallorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your OLA Aparthotel Cecilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Aparthotel Cecilia Hotel Porto Colom
- Ola Aparthotel Cecilia Porto Colom
- OLA Aparthotel Cecilia Portocolom, Majorca