“Fantastic value”

Price range: US$7 - US$16
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Although it looks slightly tacky, the food is fantastic for the price you pay! Massive portions of good proper Spanish food, cannot complain! The view is also amazing which makes the atmosphere nicer, and the staff are very friendly.

1  Thank Lucy A

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Came highly recommended, but the food was a bit disappointing. The pizzas were okay, but nothing special. The best thing was the view from the restaurant.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Cannot grumble about the food which was very good for the price charged but when paying by Visa card, the machine automatically exchanged to £ so that instead of getting approx €1.225 after my card supplier's 2.99% commission fee, exchange rate applied was €1.175. Had I been asked I would have paid in € - I wasn't asked and the transaction went through in £ without my knowledge. Disappointed. Buyer beware.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

dont be put off by the outside of this lovely family run place. we had a table on 2 nights inside overlooking the river and famous tin hut !
we sharde the huge garlic prawns between 3 of us and then had great pizzas, steak n chips and local wine. excellent value and lovely staff :)

1  Thank penelope h
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We really enjoyed our meat paella when we stayed in Porto Cristo recently especially as it was my birthday lunchtime!
We had gone to Salvador because of the good reviews here but I must admit to start with I was a little put of by the appearance of the place- more a cafe then restaurant with people smoking at the tables outside. I needn't have worried because once inside, the friendly service, view out onto the river and excellent food more than made up for this.
The paella was the best I had had for a long time and was more than enough for us to eat but that didn't stop us! The wine was reasonably priced and good too.
We will return again when next in Porto Cristo and may try the pizzas next time but then again that paella was so good I'm not sure I could resist it!

1  Thank terrijay