I can only agree with some of the previous comments, We arrived just as Block B, and the Flower Power Restaurant closed for the winter. Then, half way through the week they closed Block C and the Surf Restaurant. So, suddenly we were one of the few Brits in a sea of German families, some of who were, as reported, insufferably rude.
The rooms were very well kept and the grounds were in good condition too. We were in Block A (first floor) . The weather was exceptionally good for the time of year.
The food was of reasonable quality, but very repetitive and oriented to the Germans. As compensation for the loss of the other two restaurants they mad the The 50's style American diner free, but we weren't impressed either.
If you eat at t restaurant, and sit outside, then look out for the feral cats!
The staff were nice, and did respond when required, i.e. when the room was uncleaned at 15.30 etc.
All in all, we would recommend for families more than couples. Don't miss the Caves of Drach, just go early.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Insotel Cala Mandia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Insotel Club Cala Mandia Hotel Porto Cristo
- Insotel Hotel Cala Mandia
- Cala Mandia
- Insotel Hotel Porto Cristo
- Insotel Cala Mandia Resort & Spa Porto Cristo, Majorca