My adult daughter & I stayed for a week last minute holiday(22nd-29th April 14) Our room was overlooking the adults only pool, which to my surprise was monitored by the lifeguard & bar staff explaining to parents that there was a separate pool for families. The room was large with a separate lounge area that doubled as a second bedroom with a TV in both areas. We also had a fridge, however there were no tea/coffee making or cooking facilities if you wanted a kettle you could get one from reception for a 20 euro deposit.(it was not an apartment)
The hotel is clean & very well run, staff efficient & friendly. The food was well cooked with a varied choice and as a bonus there was an adults only seating section in the restaurant.
On the whole we had a great relaxing holiday, our only gripe was that you needed deposits for everything safe, kettle, microwave & even had to pay for WiFi (if you wanted them) oh & the holiday rep we never did get to see her!!
As a last minute holiday we got this on a really good deal. I was looking to come back with my husband later in the year however I would NOT pay the full price, so unless I can get another deal...............?
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Insotel Cala Mandia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Insotel Club Cala Mandia Hotel Porto Cristo
- Insotel Hotel Cala Mandia
- Cala Mandia
- Insotel Hotel Porto Cristo
- Insotel Cala Mandia Resort & Spa Porto Cristo, Majorca