We've just got back from a week's stay at the Au Canada complex and cannot recommend it highly enough. We were five in a two bedroom apartment that was spacious, well equipped and well maintained. The setting is superb - out on a quiet headland with beautiful sea views in all directions, yet only a walk away from the restaurants and shops of Port Alcudia.
The restaurant serves great tapas, delicious prawns and a mean pizza. And to best gin and tonic I've ever drunk! Breakfast was also great, so check out B and B options or half board when you book (we wish we had).
Service is friendly and goes well beyond the call of duty. The only problem we have is that my son's teddy bear loved the apartment so much he decided to stay behind. Tears and guilt are following. Whilst not yet rediscovered the staff are in the process of contacting their laundry in Palma to try and track him down. We are keeping our fingers very firmly crossed.
This is the rare sort of place that is so good for a family holiday that it will be hard to choose to go somewhere else in future for fear that it will not live up to this last week. I sincerely think it is hard to beat this place as somewhere to stay in the beauty of North East Majorca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ona Aucanada are the ideal apartments for your holiday rentals in Mallorca, (Alcudia), about 56 km from the city of Palma, and has all the necessary facilities and services to ensure a fantastic holiday in Majorca. The resort offers an ideal space either to enjoy holidays or just for a short trip: 3 swimming pools, gym, snack service with terrace, restaurant, parking, fantastic area of garden and the brand new SPA AUCANADA. Apartments are fully equipped for your commodity: totally equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave and cooking utensils; iron and ironing board, washing machine, Satellite TV and balcony. All you need to enjoy an unforgettable days. Aparments have 2 double rooms, bathroom and living room. The complex lies on a hillside, and has wonderful views over the bay of Alcudia, just 100 metres away from the complex, you can enjoy peace and calm of private coves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Ona Aucanada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aucanada Club Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Aparthotel Ona Aucanada Majorca, Spain