After transfer difficulties we arrived very late after midnight at the apartments. Sebastian cheerfully checked us in and we arrived in our first floor 1 bedroom apartment. The room was basic but had everything we needed and was clean. We asked for extra pillows and were given then immediately. The large balcony overlooked reception and we had a partial sea view. On the first morning we ate breakfast in the restaurant and we had a pizza there one evening which were fine. The location of the apartments is excellent with a 25 minute stroll into the port where many restaurants, shops and bars were found. We loved being away from the busy port area and the view across the bay was to die for. We went across the road to a fancy restaurant and bar for Sangria most evenings and felt like we were in heaven. The staff at the apartments were excellent, really helpful and friendly. Our room was kept clean and we had clean towels every other day. We sat around the pool a couple of times and people were going in but it was not quite warm enough to tempt us. We had a singer on 2 evenings who was very versatile and sang easy listening type songs to entertain us. The BBQ seemed popular but we didn't try it as we tended to eat further away. We would definitely recommend these apartments to anyone seeking a peaceful holiday. Thank you Sebastian and your staff for making us so comfortable and welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartamentos Aucanada 45 apartments available, 12 have two bedrooms, 30 one-bedroom and 3 studios. The one-bedroom apartments are in the main building and most have sea views, two-bedroom apartments are in annexes buildings all with pool views. All apartments have kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, kettle and kitchen utensils, bathroom, fan and terrace. In addition, two bedroom apartments have air conditioning and heating. Cleaning apartment and change towels every other day, linen change twice a week. Toasters and other items available upon request and with charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartaments Aucanada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Aucanada Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Apartaments Aucanada Majorca, Spain