Very well equipped apartment and excellent, attentive staff service. Only negative points - the distance (about a mile from the beach area) and the high cost of wi-fi. Did not use the spa and this was an additional cost but that said, the price of the apartment was very reasonable for the quality. We moved to an apartment in Magaluf where the quality was light years away, in comparison.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puerto de Alcudia's stretch of pale sand extends as far as the eye can see and is just one of the many attractions that awaits guests that stay at Garden Lago. One of the most attractive holidayspots in Majorca, Puerto de Alcudia has something for everyone, from the waterpark and go-kart center for children, to quiet spots for couples eager to get away from it all. A cosmopolitan atmosphere exists where you’ll find clusters of shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs surrounding the port, central crossroads and old town. There are many holiday destinations in the world, but few are as exciting as Puerto de Alcudia, and none with a resort quite like Garden Lago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Garden Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Lago Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Garden Lago Majorca, Spain