The very first moment we arrived it felt special, we were on the 6th Floor overlooking the pool and lake, inside the apartment the rooms were lovely and good comfy beds, the kitchen area had everything you needed and we had a bottle of milk and water already in the fridge to get us started. The staff especially Darren were all lovely couldn't do enough for us. Have had a lovely time and sad to be going home but we will be back, the only negative we found, although not a problem was the council rubbish depot at the rear of the hotel and there is a lot of scrub land not cared for, but all in all great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puerto de Alcudia's stretch of pale sand extends as far as the eye can see and is just one of the many attractions that awaits guests that stay at Garden Lago. One of the most attractive holidayspots in Majorca, Puerto de Alcudia has something for everyone, from the waterpark and go-kart center for children, to quiet spots for couples eager to get away from it all. A cosmopolitan atmosphere exists where you’ll find clusters of shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs surrounding the port, central crossroads and old town. There are many holiday destinations in the world, but few are as exciting as Puerto de Alcudia, and none with a resort quite like Garden Lago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ona Garden Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Lago Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Ona Garden Lago Majorca, Spain