“HIDDEN GEM! Friendly service, Tasty food, Lovely location by Canal, 10/10”
Review of Maharaj

Maharaj
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 100% Halal restaurant.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We have been to Alcudia twice now, and last year we found this hidden gem! We ate here last year and loved the food, service was great and best of all..VERY reasonably priced! We have more recently just come back from holidaying in alcudia and while we were there we ate here over 3 times!! when we first returned the waiter remembered us from last year, which was lovely! The food was great...yet again! and the prices were still low! (in comparison to the other places we ate at!) absolutely recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys the odd curry! ... we will be back again next year! ...if only they delivered to England!!

2  Thank nat r

Reviewed 27 May 2014

One of the best curries eaten here. Very cosy by one the canals so great atmosphere. Good prices too and excellent service.

2  Thank suradders
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was by far the best Indian food I have had anywhere. The Lamb Bhuna was beautiful. I asked the waiter if I could order a Vindaloo, but taste the Faal sauce, they were good enough to give me the Faal on the house. The Faal was the hottest I have ever tasted, as they had warned me it would be. The Vindaloo was spectacular. I could not recommend an Indian restaurant more highly. The staff were extremely courteous and polite. I wish this restaurant was in my hometown!!

2  Thank Ian C
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We were four adults and two messy children that visited this restaurant on several occasions during our stay in Alcudia. The staff are genuinely super friendly and were very helpful to the needs of our children. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING! Love my Indian food and this was some of the best I have had. We ate at many different restaurants during our week in Alcudia and this was clearly the best.

2  Thank SMC124
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is a small, not very cozy restaurant along the canal. I tried it mostly because I've been passing it a couple of times and I wanted indian food.
It exceeded my expectations by far, and that for a good price.
I was well taken care of by the staff although I was eating alone, and they made me a special vegetarian dish when I asked them for their recommendation.
The dish was wonderful and it was one of the best meals I had overall in Alcúdia! :)

2  Thank Jennysen