Me and my boyfriend travelled with Thomas Cook for our first holiday. We picked Sol Alcudia Center as our hotel. The hotel was very clean and always smelt beautiful when you walked through the door. The maids were lovely and always seemed to smile, the reception staff did not smile and could not help us with the problems we had. Pool was very clean but not very deep. We found it quite expensive in the hotel bar and we never stayed in for hotel entertainment so cannot comment on that. The rooms were very clean and not old fashioned. In our room there were two sofas (no beds) to sleep on. (I strongly feel this however is Thomas Cooks fault) apart from that we really enjoyed our stay and loved alcudia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sol by Meliá presents Sol Alcudia Center Hotel Apartamentos, is located in the north of Majorca, just 150 m from a long, sandy beach perfect for water sports and surrounded by restaurants, bars and lively nightlife. Close to Pollentia 15minutes, nearby Cabo Formentor Cliff and a few kilometres from Parque Natural de S’Albufera. Sol Alcudia Centre provides spacious apartments and studios with fully equipped. Daytime entertainment programme and Evening witn professional shows. It is ideal for enjoying a family holiday or a vacation with friends. Come and enjoy Life !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Onthebeach and Melia so you can book your Sol Alcudia Center Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Alcudia Center Apartamentos Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Sol Melia Puerto Alcudia
- Puerto Alcudia Sol Melia
- Sol Alcudia Center Apartamentos Majorca, Spain