We have just recently returned from this absolute gem in the North West of Majorca in Alcudia. We went all inclusive as we have been doing for a few years now and it was a pleasure, specially for the kids ( 7 & 8 years old) . From our collection at the airport by A2B transfers to our booking-in at the hotel, everything ran to plan. We opted for a suite with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a sea view which was amazing - the girls had their own bedroom and bathroom which gave us plenty of space to move around in without tripping over one another. Service throughout the hotel was excellent and the staff in the dining room, kitchen and various bars and restaurants were amazing. We were a bit apprehensive regarding the level of amenities that would be available seeing that it was nearing the end of season but that soon disappeared after our arrival ......... everything operated as normal apart from the Miramar restaurant which alternated with the main restaurant over lunch times. A great vote of thanks goes to the amazing animation team who really put themselves out for the children right through the day and into the night ........ activities were held from about 11 every morning and the girls and guys from the team ( Auime, Denme, Veronica, Esther & Mark ) would walk around and collect all the kids for the days activities. Each night there was a kids disco from about 8 o'clock with the whole animation team (+ Coco ) which ran though until 9 and even thereafter some of the team members would stay behind to look after the kids during the normal evening entertainment, wonderful, thanks to you all. Facilities for the adults were also great - a full range of cocktails, spirits, beer, cava, wine, ice cream and food was available throughout the day as it was for the kids with their own Happy Hamburger kiosk near the kids pools where they could eat to their hearts content all day long. I don't know how anybody can complain about the food - we had a different selection every night of the 6 days that we spent there and there was always plenty to eat, breakfast, lunch and dinner !! Rushing to get a pool lounger ......never! There are plenty of pool loungers to go around both at the adults pool and the kids complex so no bother there and even if they did fill up during peak season, the beach is just a few steps further ........ and what a beach, soft white sand and a shallow ocean that you can paddle into for 40 or 50 yards and only then do you get to waist height. If you do decide to eat out there are dozens of restaurants within walking distance giving you a variety of different cuisines to choose from. Would we return to this hotel???........... absolutely, in a heartbeat !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This All Inclusive hotel directly at the beachfront of Alcudia is most suitable for families. Its completely refurbished rooms offer not only excellent comfort but also contemporary style. Without leaving the hotel guests enjoy numerous fun and sports activities, as well as the hotels entertainment programmes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Condesa de la Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condesa De La Bahia Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Condesa Bahia
- Hotel Condesa De La Bahia Majorca, Spain