I want to start off by thanking everyone at this hotel! The staff are fantastic, I have never been to a place where the staff have treated us this way, they couldnt do enough for us.
Positive things -
Check in was quick and the young girl at reception was very nice and helpful. we were travelling with two children 10 and 7 and two adults originally we were given two twin rooms, but i didn't want to have to stay in a different room to my husband and son, so she upgrading our room, and gave us a suite with two rooms and two bathrooms it was perfect big enough for us four, and had the most amazing view of the beach and pool. the cleaning was excellent, she was an older lady but her cleaning standards were great!
Staff - As i mentioned the staff we're the best part of this entire holiday. We want to thank them all especially Antonio from the al a carte restaurant, and we don't know her name but a young girl who worked every where in this hotel, she worked so hard and was always smiling, i know she work while she studies and she lives in sevilla. But once again they we're all incredible.
Pool/beach - Enough sun loungers for every body, the grounds and beach we're well kept, very clean. the only thing is we went in april and the water at the pool was very cold so my kids only went in it two/three times, but we understand that's not the hotels fault.
Entertainment - They we're fantastic with the children, wide of activities for them to do. The evening entertainment was great, started off with bingo or something similar and the shows were very cultural, for example a flamenco dance.
Food - We were their for a week and the food was very repetitive and constantly warm and sometimes even cold, was very disappointing. The quality of was very poor which was a real shame. We did visit the a la carte, which is a lot better than the buffet however it was still very average, and there was only 4 different dishes on offer, always the same. The best the food we had while we were there were the snack bar where they served hamburgers and chicken nuggets. Deserts we're always frozen, and not very much to chose from.
Other guest - there we're some natives at the hotel, around pensioners age, they would take up a lot of room, especially in front of the entertainment stage. They would play cards and dominos right in front of the stage. However we were told the reason why there were so many pensioners there was because the government have a scheme that helps those who are retired be able to go on holiday.
Overall great hotel, just a shame about the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This All Inclusive hotel directly at the beachfront of Alcudia is most suitable for families. Its completely refurbished rooms offer not only excellent comfort but also contemporary style. Without leaving the hotel guests enjoy numerous fun and sports activities, as well as the hotels entertainment programmes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Condesa de la Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condesa De La Bahia Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Condesa Bahia
- Hotel Condesa De La Bahia Majorca, Spain