Just back from a short stay, this hotel is not 4 star in terms of food/drinks/rooms but may get away with the rating because of it's location right on the beach.
Check in was fast and friendly with a glass of Cava or orange juice whilst you checked in.
Reception staff excellent.
The room is a little tired looking, with a fridge (empty) considering we were on an A.I. basis thought there may have been a stocked fridge, but I now know why it wasn't due to the clientele (British) and their consumption of drink from 10am till close of play. The bathroom was very good with a walk in shower, room cleaned every day by cleaners again excellent staff, left my phone and watch in room every day, no need for concern on that score.
We were on the A.I. basis, Estrella on draught, but no branded drinks on the A.I. as stated in a previous review, if you wanted branded drinks you had to pay for them, trouble getting served at times due to lack of staff, the lads & girls who worked the bar area were very good, though sometimes you got a Gin & Soda instead of tonic, but no great drama, but the British on the lash all day made you squirm, not happy with a drink at a time, they had to get three or four.
Food was poor for the rating it has, In the evening restaurant nothing was labelled so it was a bit hit and miss, one night there was a Mexican themed night, everything was Mexican, apart from the obligatory chips, Mexican food is a bit spicy for me, so that night I had a plate of chips.
Food during the day was better, we ate inside the Miramar and the choice was limited but the food was nice, outside by the childrens pool was a place where you could get burgers/chips/nuggets.
Breakfast was fine, usual English fare, plus a cold meats and cheese section, yoghurts/cereals etc. Facilities. we didn't stay by the pool, because of the bawdy brits, preferred the beach or the garden at the side of the hotel, but there seemed plenty of sunbeds to go round.
Overall we liked our stay but I wouldn't rush back, too many kids running mad for my liking, which I found surprising at this time of the year, thought they were all still in school, no doubt there parents are the ones who complain when teachers take industrial action, well I'm complaining now at your brats running mad when they should be at home in school, and spoiling my short break. I anyone wants any info feel free to get in touch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This All Inclusive hotel directly at the beachfront of Alcudia is most suitable for families. Its completely refurbished rooms offer not only excellent comfort but also contemporary style. Without leaving the hotel guests enjoy numerous fun and sports activities, as well as the hotels entertainment programmes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Condesa de la Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condesa De La Bahia Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Condesa Bahia
- Hotel Condesa De La Bahia Majorca, Spain