“The best hotel ever)”

Hotel Condesa de la Bahia
Ranked #13 of 49 Hotels in Port d'Alcudia
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is one of the best hotels,my stay was for 7 nights,its staff are pleasant and welcoming,its location is beautiful.The staff bar was perfect! I would like especcialy say thanks a lot for Dani Conita and for Miguel for showing great pride in the work they do best of luck to all hope to return some day to visit again, again thank you for making me and my friend feel like at home.You are the best guys!
In summary, I enjoyed my stay and would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hotel Condesa de la Bahia

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great hotel in a great Hotel for families in an ideal location. If you have never been to Mallorca go it is the best of the Med. The re simply is not enough good to say about this location but let me especially mention the quality of the food prepared here.... Second to none!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Miguelit068
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Have just got back from two perfects weeks. Condesa de la Bahia is a fantastic hotel, amazing, staff from Patrik at reception (thanks for the calls to England!) to the fantastic waiters and bar staff to the crème de la crème Animation Team - you guys made our holiday and broke my little nephews heart when he had to leave Dana !!! I could not fault a single thing even the weather was amazing and I did have just a little smile when it rained hard as we sat at the airport waiting to board plane back to Gatwick :-) Meets some lovely people whilst there whom we will definitely stay in touch with - Two weeks of pure chill and relaxation, we are already looking at coming back in September and will definitely be back next year at the same time.

Room Tip: For young child a room with a balcony over the entertainment area a must you get to see all the even...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 1971JoJo
Reviewed 15 June 2014

the hotel was brilliant and great location. We arrived at the holiday 4.30am with two kids. the transfer took around 1 hour. We arrived and were greated by the reception, who had everything ready for us and gave us a bottle of champagne to take to our room. He helped us to our room with the case. we had ordered two travel cots from thomson and has personally emailed them twice and also emailed the hotel just to make sure they were there when we arrived early morning. We got to the room tired and they had only provided one. We rang down to reception and they brought up another travel cot which wouldn't "lock into place". we were very disapointed but were too tired to argue. our bed was the worse bed ive ever slept in ever. everytime i moved it woke the kids up. I'd of been better off sleeping on the floor to be honest. the hotel is in a good location. but apart from that the food is rubbish, we ate out most of the time. there is a lovely pub a couple mins walk called hawaii. Full english breakfast for 6euro

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Cwgca
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Good family hotel, but a bit noisy for couples. Good selection of food. Pool area a little over crowded, unless you like being packed in like sardines, but it's right on the beach. Wifi free but slow. About a 45 minute walk to the port or catch the bus around the corner for €1.55. Rooms not very cool even with the air con on full.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I am a lone parent and it was my first time of taking my Daughter abroad, and though I've been to Alcudia many times this was my first stay at the Condesa and we loved it!! The standards of cleaniness was outstanding, friendliness of ALL staff was a delight, food was good, Kids staff were lovely, the walk in showers are great too. It was my Daughters 7th Birthday while we were there and she was able to be a clown in the kids mini disco and got a Birthday certificate on stage too with Coco. The best bit of all was it was 7 steps ( or a slope) into Alcudia's stunning beach! The only thing that was a slight negative is the pools there are very cold! and the entertain at night is very loud. Overall a truly amazing holiday in a wonderful hotel that we are planning to head back to next year!!

Room Tip: If noise at night bothers you, ask for a room hotel entrance side as the outside enterainment is ver...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Teresa H
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Well, where to start! This was my first ever all inclusive holiday and its blown my socks off!! The location is second to none. I travelled with my partner my daughter and my father in law, we could not have asked for more. My daughter loved the choice of pools and the amazing entertainment staff, especially Alex, who went out of her way to help my daughter join in :) from the t-shirt painting to the singing, dancing and performances, she loved it all. The bar and waiting staff are spot on, Cati and Daniel were never far with the drinks and always had a smile :) the cleaning staff worked so hard to ensure really high standards, I'd like to pass my thanks to them as I know the hotel manager monitors Trip Advisor! The food was endless and very very good. There was a huge selection, and I had quite possibly the best steak I've ever had from the A la carte restaurant.
If I had to find any faults I would say, it's not great for couples as there are a lot of children and the beds could do with an update. But all in all we really couldn't have asked for anything more. A huge thanks to you all ffor making our stay so memorable. We will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: June 2014