Good points :-
The staff here work very hard and are very friendly and helpful. Thumbs up to Daniel working the bar. He told me that he was working 22 days on the trot before he got a day off, I wonder how well he gets paid for that. He needs a bonus! All the bar and restaurant staff work very hard and are at times frantic.
We picked this hotel for its location to the beach. Wow, we have been to beaches in the caribbean and I can honestly say that this is even better. Crystal clear water that you can wade out in for a long way. I swam in the sea every day to avoid the packed sunbeds around the pool. Not sure how you were expected to get one of the double beds!
We had booked a limited seaview room and got 195, so much better than I expected. Looking around, I dont think we could have done much better.
Bad points :-
The main restaurant was like a glorified canteen and was absolutely heaving. Often difficult to get a table and if you did, you were miles away from the buffet and then your food was cold when you started eating it (Wasnt that hot to start with).
When we chose this hotel we realised that it was for families and expected a few raucous children. However, we were unprepared for the sheer volume of noise and constant tantrums and high pitched screams coming from the kids. They really spoilt our holiday as a couple. Goodness knows how bad it gets in August! Heat and tiredness doesnt make for happy children. we regretted having booked 10 nights as a week would have been long enough.
Finally, we had a 5,30am wake up call for an early flight and I dont know if I got food poisoining, a bug or swallowed too much sea, but I have been really ill today with a diarrhoea and vomiting bug. It was horrendous on the plane, so unfortunately it finished the holiday on a very sour (literally) note. Wont be returning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This All Inclusive hotel directly at the beachfront of Alcudia is most suitable for families. Its completely refurbished rooms offer not only excellent comfort but also contemporary style. Without leaving the hotel guests enjoy numerous fun and sports activities, as well as the hotels entertainment programmes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Condesa de la Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condesa De La Bahia Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Condesa Bahia
- Hotel Condesa De La Bahia Majorca, Spain