We stayed here in October 2013, the weather was still between 28-30 degrees every day, everything was still open all though is was coming to the end of season and the hotel staff were all lovely and very welcoming.
** Please note if you are going in October the island on the lake isn't open. We were not told this when we booked but it was closed for winter when we arrived**
First things first the hotel overall was very clean!
The bedrooms are cleaned daily even if you put the do not disturb sign on the door.
The pool and sun lounge area is cleaned and jet washed every day.
Could not fault at all for cleanliness.
Food is average, some nights was good and others were not. However there was always something to eat! Great selection of bread and fruit, also they put in a lot of effort with the deserts.
Room is very clean and also very modern. We had a lovely balcony and the decor in the room was very modern. We also had a flat screen TV in our room which was great. We was on the 4th floor with a great view of the lake and pool.
Entertainment in the hotel is brilliant, the bands and acts they hire are great. They also play bingo most evenings to win a bottle of wine!
The beach is a 10 minute walk away from the hotel, it is a nice walk down the high street with loads of shops and hire places. The hotel also provides a free mini bus service which takes you to the beach and picks you up generally every half an hour / hour.
Alcudia is a lovely place in Mallorca, we have visited other parts of Mallorca but Alcudia is definitely the place to go. Great for couples, family's and older people, there is everything to suit all ages!
The beach offers lots of activities, these include banana boating, ringos, skiing, jet skis, parasailing, paddle boarding, kayaks, pedlos and loads loads more!!
I would rate this hotel 3 out of 5. It is really only the food that slightly lets it down and the beach being a short walk away. Other than that it is perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hotel Lagomonte, located at the Alcudia Harbour, you will find a holiday atmosphere with a large variety of entertainment and recreational options, as well as sports. Undoubtedly a good option for holidays near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BelleVue Lagomonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Lagomonte Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Hotetur Lagomonte Hotel
- Hotetur Lagomonte Puerto Alcudia
- BelleVue Lagomonte Majorca, Spain