Stopped here July 2013 for 10 nights. Paid direct transfer as past experience we have been longer on the bus than the aeroplane. Well worth it as a long journey from the airport to Alcudia.
Hotel catered for all we wanted, good choice of food and drinks. Lovely pool and sunbathing area, but could do with a few more umbrellas. The private island was nice if you wanted peace and quiet. Entertainment good especially with guest participation. Only annoying thing was the team practised their routines so you heard the music again and again. We would not return but it was an ok holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hotel Lagomonte, located at the Alcudia Harbour, you will find a holiday atmosphere with a large variety of entertainment and recreational options, as well as sports. Undoubtedly a good option for holidays near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelleVue Lagomonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Lagomonte Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Hotetur Lagomonte Hotel
- Hotetur Lagomonte Puerto Alcudia
- BelleVue Lagomonte Majorca, Spain