We stayed for 2 weeks at the end of July 2013.
Our room was plenty big enough & was clean on arrival. The maids cleaned the rooms daily & chamge of bedding & towels every other day & if you asked for extra they would do so.
Food was a varied choice, a little repetitive but eatable & the children liked the colourful puddings.
The entertainment for children was good & the entertainers managed to get all the children involved. Some nights acts came in & these were good too.
The pool area was clean & always a dun lounger available.
The Island is an added bonus & was a bit quieter than main pool.
Pool side bar was handy & bar staff polite.
There was a mini bus to take you to the beach (we didnt use the service)
A train stops outside the hotel - this takes you to market, town, beach.
The hotel is in a nice location - a nice walk to the shops & beach.
Overall the stay with 2 young children was good & i would consider going back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hotel Lagomonte, located at the Alcudia Harbour, you will find a holiday atmosphere with a large variety of entertainment and recreational options, as well as sports. Undoubtedly a good option for holidays near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), BlueBay Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your BelleVue Lagomonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Lagomonte Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Hotetur Lagomonte Hotel
- Hotetur Lagomonte Puerto Alcudia
- BelleVue Lagomonte Majorca, Spain