Just returned from a 5 day break to Lagomonte, took my dad for a birthday treat, so was more for him than me..
Hotel is clean and very basic. Night time entertainment was extremely loud, and could be heard in my room until midnight, along with all the corridor noise from other people.
Food is very basic as well, could be a lot better and hotter.
I wouldn't recommend this hotel, but is ok for a cheap stay. Staff were friendly enough, it just wasn't my cup of tea..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hotel Lagomonte, located at the Alcudia Harbour, you will find a holiday atmosphere with a large variety of entertainment and recreational options, as well as sports. Undoubtedly a good option for holidays near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelleVue Lagomonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Lagomonte Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Hotetur Lagomonte Hotel
- Hotetur Lagomonte Puerto Alcudia
- BelleVue Lagomonte Majorca, Spain