“Lovely Hotel food not so good”
Review of BelleVue Lagomonte

BelleVue Lagomonte
Ranked #22 of 50 Hotels in Port d'Alcudia
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have just returned from a wks holiday ,hotel itself is very nice ,good sized room ,and very clean ,rooms cleaned every day and clean towels every day ,the staff were really nice and very helpful ,and the children were really happy with the entertainment team who worked very hard to keep the kids active from morning to night !!! The only let down was the food ,we enjoyed the breakfast and snacks were available ,maybe we are fussy eaters ,it didnt spoil our holiday though as there are plenty of other places to eat ,just disapppointed because we had booked as A/I

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,860)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've just returned from a 7 day break to this hotel and I can honestly say we had a wonderful time. This time I travelled with 5 lady friends but I have been twice previously with my husband and we always enjoy it. The problem I think with the negative reviews is people want to pay as little as possible and get a holiday of a lifetime and it just doesn't happen. The hotel itself is spotlessly clean, the staff are always polite and friendly and the location across from the lake is fantastic, if things get a bit hectic around the main pool you can go across to the island and find all the peace and tranquility you need. The food in the restaurant is mainly what you would expect from a 3 star all inclusive, there were cereals different breads and all the usual cooked breakfast things and even pate on every morning and the other meals again were hot well cooked with plenty of choice and we never came away hungry. Drinks were very good measures and strength and the bar staff were quick to replenish them for you, The entertainment was half and half provided by professional acts and the animation team but you always had a good laugh if you were in the right frame of mind, I must really thank the animation team especially Eric because he couldn't do enough for both the adults and children alike he was always pleasant and well mannered even though sometimes they could be working a 15 hour day he really was an asset to the hotel. All in all I would just say if you're looking for a good value break in a beautiful part of the world I would say don't be put off by the negative comments just try it for yourselves and I'm sure you won't be dissapointed.

Room Tip: We had rooms overlooking the lake but rooms at the back are quieter and take mosquito repellant as t...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank phardacre
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Even though we are pensioners we had lots of fun at the lagamonte,we have been twice now and will be going again this october,great hotel,good food,good staff and lots to do at hotel,what more could you ask.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back if you like the sun.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank marie d
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Was ready to go home after one week the reason THE FOOD!!!' rolls not put away just covered with white cloths, ants crawling on snacks underdone chicken and pork and food from lunchtime served in the evening not a fussy eater but lived on chips salad and water melon ate out a few times but considering we had gone all inclusive it's an expense you don't want had to hire a kettle as well for €30 euros and a safe key would have cost €26 euros entertainment was awful bad tribute acts kids mini disco was the same thing every night now for the good points hotel lovely rooms clean staff friendly and helpful. Special thanks to entertainers Erik Ditte and Kuba they made a bad two weeks bearable and made us laugh

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We have just returned from a brilliant holiday at the lagomonte! Well firstly I had actually booked a different hotel and got a phone call the next day saying it was fully booked but they offered me the lagomonte instead, so I didn't really know what to expect, but when we got there straight away my mind was put at ease with seeing how immaculately clean the hotel was! Our room was lovely and spacious, we were given a mountain view. I travelled alone with my 2 children and in our room we had 2 single beds pushed up together and a sofa bed thing, which in actual fact we didn't use but it was there if we wanted it! The food wasn't all that but we could always find something to eat and there was always plenty! The kids loved the pancakes for breakfast which were cooked in front of you, and the chef would always make them special ones in the shape of Micky mouse which they loved!! One of my children is quite a fussy eater so he lived mainly on chips and burgers all week! Over the road from the hotel they have an island which is in the middle of the beautiful lake, on the island they have a pool and a snack bar which was open all day till about 5.30pm and they had chips, pizza and burgers usually with bread and ham, cheese ect if u wanted to make a sandwich. We sometimes took a piece of bread and fed the fish in the lake. They also have the main pool which we usually stayed by as it had the bar there, and the children loved the unlimited ice creams! My daughter was in heaven!! Lol, they had a brilliant mini club which my children loved run by the animation team, which was 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon which was good for me to as it ment I could relax! The kids mini disco was very good every night and Erik was absolutely brilliant with the kids they all loved him! And he always got everyone joining in! Also they arranged for the kids to go to the ranch which was down the road one morning and feed the animals and got a pony ride each my daughter had a brill time riding the ponies. I only stayed out to watch the adult entertainment once or twice as it started quite late and my daughter was tired, it wasn't the best entertainment I've ever seen but never the less was still good to watch! The beach was about a 15/20 walk to get to, we only went once as the beach was quite crowded and I found it quite stressful trying to watch 2 children running into the crowds, but was nice walking down there stopping in the little shops on the way, there was a little hair dressers down there and my daughter got her hair braided which she loves and tells me she never wants to take out!! There was always plenty of sun loungers around the pool and they did a fiesta game every day at 12.30 which u could choose to join in or not. All staff we nice and friendly, only thing that was a bit annoying was you weren't allowed to take any food out the canteen but I can see why they have set that rule. Over all it was an excellent holiday and so glad we ended up going to the lagomonte, would definitely 100% go back again!

• Stayed: May 2014
6  Thank Amyjlogan13
Reviewed 26 May 2014

just returned from a week at the lagomonte,some of the reviews we read before we departed were a bit off putting ,but when we all arrived there 4 adults one child we were amazed. this hotel is spotless clean,the staff are helpful ,the pool was just right although freezing but keep moving about and you will be fine, the food was of a wide varity but loved the differsnt pastas and sauces. some people complained it wasn't piping hot but do you really need that you would only have to wait for it to cool down. loved the location ,loved the lake and all the area around. 20 min walk to the beach front although a free bus is provided to the beach or a train (3euros)takes you all around alcudia main town. mini club was a big hit with my friends little boy erik was his favouraite but dita and Katie were a big hit too. we even joind in with the dancing too. overall we loved it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Sharon F
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed here last July with my parents and younger sister and it was amazing, the hotel was lovely, very clean and tidy, rooms were cleaned every single day, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the pool areas were both lovely and there was plenty of sunbeds. We enjoyed it that much that we are off there again this July! Cannot wait!!

• Stayed: July 2013