“Good Value for money”
Review of BelleVue Lagomonte

BelleVue Lagomonte
Ranked #22 of 50 Hotels in Port d'Alcudia
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Just returned from a week at this hotel and was really impressed for the money we paid.
The hotel is clean and well looked after, the staff are very helpful and friendly especially the entertainment staff, although we didn't actually join in with any of the activities we had a great laugh watching everyone else.
The food was good although the pork and fish were a bit much everyday but there was always other options and we never had a problem finding something to eat.
Overall i was really pleased with the holiday and would definitely go back again. We stayed at their sister hotel Club Bellevue the same week last year and the Lagomonte is a huge improvement on that.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Soz28179
Write a ReviewReviews (1,863)

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Well me & my partner stopped there for 10 nights in May and where do I start....
The food was TERRIBLE.breakfast was the only decent meal of the day.
The atmosphere was dreadful I'm currently 5 months pregnant & wouldn't be going back there next year with my little one. The other guest was rude swearing and aggressive leading into one nearly starting a fight with my partner one night.
The river around the hotel lets off a horrible smell morning & night and the staff was rude.
Our corridor didn't have a light on it leafing me to fall one night on the way back to my room. I reported this but nothing got done about it.
On one occasion we was walking out of the resort one morning to see a trail of blood that had not been washed up from the previous night.
After speaking to other guest they all thought the same as me.
Over all alcudia is a beautiful place to go and would recommend for people with children but just don't stop at bell vue.

• Stayed: May 2014
6  Thank Nicole41606
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We arrived here Friday night 30th may,it was just a week away with the family for the hubby's 50th
Hotel was very clean and food was really good,entertainment was ok,pool wasn't that big for the size of the hotel but my 3year old grandson loved it and we couldn't get him out even tho it was freezing
Beach was about a 10 minute walk away. You also have a quiet pool on the island across the lake with has a good snack bar. All in all a fantastic week with some really weather, would defiantly recommend this hotel

Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank shazzaandgrambo
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Very average hotel rooms are clean our bath as got 3 drops of filler the food is very average it's ok if you like pork I wouldn't rate it 3 star 2 star would be about right I will not be returning in a hurry x

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Celia T
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I'm writing this from the hotel lobby,on day five of seven .
The hotel is good its clean with very well maintained rooms, and I have to say the food is excellant for an all inclusive.The staff are extremely friendly and very helpful.
The major drawback's ...The lake at the front of hotel its a breeding ground for mozzies,and boy do they bite. We specifically asked for air condisioning and was told by our travel agent that all the rooms have it,which is true they, do BUT the hotel haven't switched it on and won't until high season!! Its June and its 23 degrees...humid, theres no way we can open our windows because of the Mosquito's. NOT GOOD.
So unless you enjoy giving blood. To mozzies Stay away....

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Norman G
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I stayed at Lagamonte for May half term along with 8 others, 2 of whom are children.
My partner and her family have used this hotel many times before but this was my 1st stay.
First impressions were good. The hotel appeared clean and the reception staff were very welcoming.
The room was basic, but clean and had everything we needed. The air con was abit hit and miss, but as we were only in the room to sleep it wasn't much of a problem.
The pool isn't huge, but big enough and has the shallow end separated off so little ones couldn't go too deep which was brilliant. There was always sun beds available and the pool bar was brilliant. Unlimited ice cream all day which the kids loved. There was food available all day and although pretty basic, they had different themes through the week which did provide some variety.
This hotels biggest asset was the entertainment team. They worked tirelessly all day to keep the children and adults entertained. We all had great fun joining in the games but if you didn't want to join in they didn't keep pestering you, they left you to sunbathe.
The kids loved the disco in the evening and the adult entertainment was good fun. Erik, Ditte and Katy made our holiday and the kids loved them. The town and beach was just a short walk away which was good and the beach was amazing. I would recommend this hotel to adults and families as it has something for everyone!!

• Stayed: May 2014
7  Thank Emmyc27
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I rated this hotel as average, however it actually hovers somewhere between average and very good. The hotel has a lot going for it, its spotlessly clean, the food is plentiful and quite varied, and the entertainment, whilst not being of epic standards, is on the whole watchable. the entertainment team of 3 work very hard to please, the kids club is well run with varied themes running each day. The hotel is some distance from the fantastic beach, however the free minibus service every hour to the seafront is a great asset. The hotel sits on a manmade Lake, the small island in its centre is accessed by a bridge. on the island there is a small pool, sunbeds and a small bar offering drinks and snacks, this facility is open only to hotel guests and is much quieter than in the hotel poolside.
The rooms are simply furnished, no fridge or even tv remote controls! yet like the public areas of the hotel are clean and functional. The weather was mixed during our stay, however we felt
the aircon in the rooms may struggle during really warm times.
All in all, I would recommend this hotel to young families.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are furthest away from the stage area, therefore quieter if retiring to bed befor...