Struggled to give this one star!
Have just returned (10th June) and apparently was lucky with the weather which was not good news as the room aircon was useless, leaving me to have to leave balcony doors open to get some air , then had to battle the mozzies and the overwhelming smell of sewers.
Room decor was 1960's style no remote for the tv, no kettle,no fridge. If you get up early and fancy a brew your out of luck because the drinks machines are all switched off through the night.
Breakfast was the only half decent meal of the day, but why cant they get a simple thing like bacon sorted out? Most of the rest of time I lived off salad or ate out as main meals were boring with an emphasis on pork.
Drink selection in the AI was also poor. (no Baileys type drink unless you want to pay for it so its a very limited AI which just about sums up the whole hotel)
Adult entertainment was poor the acts very amateurish especially the ABBA tribute.
Admit I didn't pay very much for this as just wanted a quick week away but if offered it for free wouldnt go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hotel Lagomonte, located at the Alcudia Harbour, you will find a holiday atmosphere with a large variety of entertainment and recreational options, as well as sports. Undoubtedly a good option for holidays near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), BlueBay Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelleVue Lagomonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Lagomonte Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Hotetur Lagomonte Hotel
- Hotetur Lagomonte Puerto Alcudia
- BelleVue Lagomonte Majorca, Spain