Very good stay at the Lagomonte this past week. Had 3 meals a day most of the week which did vary quite a lot with Indian themes etc. Granted not everybody's first choice but there was always a substitution of pizza or chips for example.
Rooms were clean and air con
Worked a treat. We asked for a pool facing room on arrival and they delivered.
Staff weren't they friendliest I admit apart from the odd one.
Staff entertainers were brilliant though! Very friendly, good English and brilliant with children.
The bar area smelt a bit sickly but manageable, food was fine. Everything they state on the description is there.
The hotel is 1km or so from the beach but there is a free bus service right outside or a land train for 3€.
Overall a good stay! We are a young couple but in bed for 11pm and it was fine!
I'd recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hotel Lagomonte, located at the Alcudia Harbour, you will find a holiday atmosphere with a large variety of entertainment and recreational options, as well as sports. Undoubtedly a good option for holidays near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelleVue Lagomonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Lagomonte Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Hotetur Lagomonte Hotel
- Hotetur Lagomonte Puerto Alcudia
- BelleVue Lagomonte Majorca, Spain