Stayed for seven nights. Loved the island, however wish it would be made adults only, as the peaceful environment was somewhat ruined by kids in the pool. It's really not big enough for lilos, water pistols and divebombing, so people wanting a quiet paddle were forced out by the kids.
The food was good, bit basic, but always found something that I enjoyed. Would avoid the desserts though, and things could have more full descriptions on the labels.
Loved the train that took you down to the port.
Biggest let down was the rooms. Uncomfortable beds that caused my back problems to flare up and inadequate air con for the time of year. But they were clean and the maids did a good job with them.
Staff were helpful and enthusiastic at all times, and I really enjoyed the massage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hotel Lagomonte, located at the Alcudia Harbour, you will find a holiday atmosphere with a large variety of entertainment and recreational options, as well as sports. Undoubtedly a good option for holidays near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelleVue Lagomonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Lagomonte Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Hotetur Lagomonte Hotel
- Hotetur Lagomonte Puerto Alcudia
- BelleVue Lagomonte Majorca, Spain