This Hotel is in a great location for getting to the beach and local attractions- the hidropark is only 5 mins away. The hotel itself was really nice with loads of seating in the reception and bar area as well as outside around the pool. Rooms were spacious even with 3 beds in it and all areas of the hotel were spotlessly clean.
The one downside of this hotel is the food! There were some good meals but you need to check as lots of it was lukewarm or cold. Also although it said all inclusive all snacks like crisps and ice cream you have to pay for- only burgers available as snacks. They also don't provide bottled water- but you can buy it from the local spar.
Overall really happy with hotel but food was a bit of a let down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hotel Lagomonte, located at the Alcudia Harbour, you will find a holiday atmosphere with a large variety of entertainment and recreational options, as well as sports. Undoubtedly a good option for holidays near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelleVue Lagomonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Lagomonte Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Hotetur Lagomonte Hotel
- Hotetur Lagomonte Puerto Alcudia
- BelleVue Lagomonte Majorca, Spain