My husband & I have just returned from 1 week at the lagomonte. We arrived at 1.30am and were swiftly booked in by the night staff.
Our room was on the 5th floor at the rear of the hotel so it meant no balcony which was a little disappointing. The room itself is quite large with plenty of storage space large bed and bathroom.
I thought that the tv didn't work however we found out at reception that it only works with a remote control which requires a €5 deposit.
Wifi is not free and it will cost €20 for the week, this will only work on 1 device so it might be something to bear in mind if your taking teenagers.
What is lacking - no hair dryer or tea / coffee facilities in the room.
The hotel has lots of staff who work very hard to keep the areas clean and the restaurant moving swiftly, as we weren't given any kind of info at check in (apart from the room key wallett which has dining times) we only noticed the little island pool across the road on day 2!!!!
This was our saviour for the peace and quiet, a little bridge across the lake takes you to a little island, where you will find the second pool, snack bar and lots of sun loungers this is also away from the music and as no inflatables are allowed is generally better for adults.
Although we were all inclusive we did eat out quite a bit whilst exploring the island. You wont be short of choices if you take a right when leaving the hotel you are a short stroll to lunas bar which has live outside music / acts in the evening and the most amazing lamb kebabs. Pass by lunas and you will pass literally hundreds of shops all the way to the beach. You do get pestered alot by men selling sunglasses and women offering hair braiding but if you politely say your not interested that does the trick.
Take a left when you leave the hotel and you can walk up to the port of alcudia which is amazing and the route we preferred. Tuesdays and sundays are the market days at the harbour and i would highly recommend a visit.
All in all we had a great holiday & will return to Alcudia again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hotel Lagomonte, located at the Alcudia Harbour, you will find a holiday atmosphere with a large variety of entertainment and recreational options, as well as sports. Undoubtedly a good option for holidays near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your BelleVue Lagomonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Lagomonte Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Hotetur Lagomonte Hotel
- Hotetur Lagomonte Puerto Alcudia
- BelleVue Lagomonte Majorca, Spain