All reviews min walk noise balcony sunbeds pool euros kids toaster disco supermarket
Reviewed 16 May 2008

Just come back from a week long holiday here with my parents (both over 65) and my sister (40). We booked this about 8 months ago and got a really good deal; under £470 for all of us. The flight out was perfect and on time and we arrived at the hotel in the evening. Check in was smooth and cost of hiring safe was reasonable although you have to pay 25 euros for the TV so we didn't bother with that. Apartments were clean and of a good size with one twin room and sofas in the living room which were comfy. Weather was appalling for first 4 days so spent most of time in room and local restaurants which were good. The pool area is quite small and I would think that in high season you may struggle for a sunbed and the sunbeds were extremely uncomfortable! The bar area was quite small too and, once again, you may be a bit squashed in high season. Entertainment is OK although we didn't join in much preferring to go out to eat and watch the world go by. Don't think I would go back here but that's not because it was in any way unsatisfactory but just that I have stayed elsewhere in Playa de Muro and preferred the quieter location.

Date of stay: May 2008
Reviewed 9 August 2007

just returned from the lagoon center , we arrived at 6 in the morning and had no problems checking in , the hotel is great from reception to bar staff to michael are entertainer who was just great the kids loved him , he entertained us night and day and was always friendly , the lagoon is close to all restaraunts and bars 5 min walk to most it is a great centeral base . recommend woody woodpeckers and jolly rogers also cheers bar great english food and entertainment. would def go again and are looking to book again next year we enjoyed are stay that much . great holiday great hotel loved evey minute .

Date of stay: August 2007
4  Thank macca1974
Reviewed 8 August 2007

we stayed at lagoon center jun 21 this year for 2 weeks.there were 4 adults & 4 kids 2 of whom teenager,have to say it was the best holiday we have ever had.hotel was totally spotless and the staff fantastic,sunbeds cannot be reserved and are plentiful,food great,bar prices perhaps a little steep but service is excellent.rooms are also a good size.micheal the entertainer was excellent,the resort itself is beautiful with plenty to do .would say this hotel is not for single groups,definitely suited t families only.we enjoyed it so much that within 3 weeks of coming home we had booked for next year

Date of stay: June 2007
2  Thank happyholsDundee
Reviewed 21 June 2007

I have recently returned from the Lagoon Center and I have to admit I
was quite disappointed with the cleanliness of the apartments.

My husband and I were there for a week and a cleaner visited us maybe
2- 3 times throughout our stay. Despite this our 4 very small handtowels were changed only once! The floors were swept but not washed, but they did make our beds, didnt change the sheets but they made the bed!

On a positive, the bar staff were fantastic as was Michael (the entertainer) - very friendly and helpful; in total contrast from the reception staff who were moody, unhelpful and unapproachable.

I thoroughly enjoyed my holiday in Alcudia, its a beautiful place with a lovely beach and would definately return but I wont be staying
at the Lagoon Center on my next trip.

Date of stay: June 2007
3  Thank Missyjh
Reviewed 9 July 2006

Very clean apartments, good location 10 minutes from the beach, plenty of bars within 5 minutes, can recommend Luna's Grill.
Staff friendly, typical complex bar, My only gripe is that plastic glasses were not used in pool area

Date of stay: June 2006