Just arrived back from a 2 week holiday at the Lagoon Centre and was so sorry to leave. We had a BRILLIANT time and would recommend it to everyone!! We travelled as a party of twelve people (two families) with 7 children aged from 2 to 16 and didn't have enough time to fit everything in. The Lagoon Centre is a lovely place to stay. The apartments were very clean & spacious with good cooking facilities. The staff were all brilliant & really friendly (especially Bamba the barman). The pool is not huge but is great for anyone with small children as you can see them at all times, sunbeds were not a problem as there were plenty to go around. Entertainment is not brilliant but Gillian did the best she could & kept the kids amused (which is all we wanted really). only a short walk to all the bars & restaurants but far enough away from all the noise. Would definately go back to the Lagoon Centre next year but have heard it will focus more on Scandinavian guests (so check before booking). The beautiful beach is only a ten minute walk away for those who do not like pool holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located Alcudia Bay our wide apartments, refurbished in 2015, will welcome you in a fresh, relaxing and friendly atmosphere that our guests really appreciate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Lagoon Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagoon Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Lagoon Center Puerto Alcudia
- Lagoon Center Hotel Puerto Alcudia
- Lagoon Center Majorca, Spain