Rooms have very "thin" walls. You can hear your neighbours easily. Our room had both air condition and fans in both bedroom and living room. However, we did not need air condition in late September. Great location directly by the beach. Lots of shops and restaurants near the hotel. Very nice pool - and not over crowded. The hotel has the following policy: You cannot reserve a sun bed with your towel early in the morning and show up several hours later. These "reservations" towels were gathered in a pile, which I thought was cool. Wifi only works at the reception area. It would have been nice to have wifi coverage in your room or at the pool. The hotel's own parking lot only consists of four parking spaces.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Paraíso de Alcudia we have tried to turn each of our 218 apartments into a piece of Mallorca, make our hallways and nooks smell like the Mediterranean and its customs, and make a week living with us feel like the closest thing to living eternally in paradise. Welcome to Paraíso de Alcudia! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Paraiso de Alcudia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Alcudia Apartments Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Paraiso Del Alcudia Apartments Puerto
- Paraiso De Alcudia Majorca, Spain