Me and my boyfriend (age 20 and 24) stayed at this hotel early September 2011. We were self catering and stopped in a room off the main v shape. I would definately recommend these rooms and if I were to go back I would 100% ask to stay in the same room as we were away from all the main action and still had the most beautiful views from the balcony. Also one side of the v shape rooms is always in the shade given the sun and time.
We were staying for a week in the paraiso, during this time the maid came every day to change sheets and towels and was excellent, very very friendly! Rooms were spotless and perfect layout.
We did not eat in the hotel so unable to comment, however did snack at the pool bar, which has everything you need.
The location of this hotel is the selling point and 100% worth every penny. The main strip is only a ten minute walk along the see front however do wander behind the hotel as there are various bars and eating places.
This hotel doesn't have many English people in and is mainly Danish family's. As we are only in are early 20s we were hoping to meet a few young couples however is more of a family place, however do not let this put you off going to this hotel/apartments!
The only problem we had with this holiday was the travel from the airport to the hotel and back. We booked with Thomas Cook and this was due to Bellevue site is so big we had to wait 30-45 minutes to find out where people were staying and then take them to there appartments - in this time the rest of the drop offs could have been done. Was annoying as you just want to get to your hotel!! I note this has nothing to do with hotel!
100% have to stop here if visiting Alcudia!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Paraíso de Alcudia we have tried to turn each of our 218 apartments into a piece of Mallorca, make our hallways and nooks smell like the Mediterranean and its customs, and make a week living with us feel like the closest thing to living eternally in paradise. Welcome to Paraíso de Alcudia! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Paraiso de Alcudia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Alcudia Apartments Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Paraiso Del Alcudia Apartments Puerto
- Paraiso De Alcudia Majorca, Spain