Just stayed here for two weeks with my wife and 2 kids.Hotel was nice, newly refurbished, clean and staff was friendly. If I'm to pick on something it will be that the appartments are a bit small. They sell them as appartments for 2-4 persons, but unless you are there with small children I would say that they are to small for 4 persons. The location of the hotel is beautiful. Right on the beach, and a 15-20 min walk from the port. Right behind the hotel is the "tourist-street" wich means overpriced and terrible restaurants, but the good onces are not to far away. The evening entertainment in the hotel garden is horrible as always on holiday resorts, with your typical "karaoke-artists".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Paraíso de Alcudia we have tried to turn each of our 218 apartments into a piece of Mallorca, make our hallways and nooks smell like the Mediterranean and its customs, and make a week living with us feel like the closest thing to living eternally in paradise. Welcome to Paraíso de Alcudia! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Paraiso de Alcudia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Alcudia Apartments Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Paraiso Del Alcudia Apartments Puerto
- Paraiso De Alcudia Majorca, Spain