This is the very best place I've ever been with children. I spent a week there with two grandchildren, 1 and 4 years old and they enjoyed from morning till night. It's a quiet Hotel, perfect for families with children. It's different entertainment for kids and grown ups, but not too late at night, so it does not disturb. The hotel is situated just beside the beach, which was perfect. The sea had the clearest water I've ever seen and many local citizens spent time there as well, both families and School-classes. Very nice to hear Spanish in Spain :). The pool area was quite ok for the kids, with separated pool for the smallest ones, but still connected to the rest of the pool-area. It could be a bit hard to get a sunbed if one did not go to the pool before after lunch.
It's walking distance (about 30 minutes) from the hotel to Alcudia Port, with shops and good Restaurants. The Bus-stop is 2 minutes from the Hotel and costs only 1,50 euro to the port.
One problem at the Hotel was the toilet-door, which is a glass-door, that cannot be locked, but has a gap while it's closed. Not very suitable for shy people and it definitely did not stop the kids from entering at unwanted times. The walls are very thin and it's easy to hear the neighbours talking, but hence it's not a party-hotel, it's neither a big problem.
Another thing is the shower/changing room for use on departure day. It's the same room as for storing luggage. The room has only two showers and hence men, woman and the luggage has to share a very small room, it's not possible to change outside the shower(/toilet-room, so waiting time is long.
We did not eat at the Hotel, so I can not say anything about the food there or the service, but the reception staff was extremely helpful. I will definitely go back another time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Paraíso de Alcudia we have tried to turn each of our 218 apartments into a piece of Mallorca, make our hallways and nooks smell like the Mediterranean and its customs, and make a week living with us feel like the closest thing to living eternally in paradise. Welcome to Paraíso de Alcudia! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Paraiso de Alcudia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Alcudia Apartments Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Paraiso Del Alcudia Apartments Puerto
- Paraiso De Alcudia Majorca, Spain