we stayed at the paraiso de alcudia and it was absolutly gorgeous. the hotel was on the beach front and the beach was stunning. we travelled with two young children and they had a brilliant time, it was so child friendly and lots to do.
we spent alot of time at the white rose pub which is a little further down from linekers. the staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and the food was lovely and resonably priced.
throughly enjoyed ourselves and will definaltly be goin back.
Another good bar to go to is on the main strip, cannot remeber the name but is it next to the childs amusements and has mini trampoline on the premises. it is run by two german men who were very nice and the cocktails were spot on!
the only place i can advise not to go is yummy yummy's, the staff were rude, the food was extremely poor, and the cleanliness was also very poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Paraíso de Alcudia we have tried to turn each of our 218 apartments into a piece of Mallorca, make our hallways and nooks smell like the Mediterranean and its customs, and make a week living with us feel like the closest thing to living eternally in paradise. Welcome to Paraíso de Alcudia! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Paraiso de Alcudia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Alcudia Apartments Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Paraiso Del Alcudia Apartments Puerto
- Paraiso De Alcudia Majorca, Spain