Among standard things you expect going to 4star (rated 4 by spies/thomas cook) hotel,
- spacious, renovated room (paid extra) with designer bathroom, and nice view over mountains
- breakfast ! Superb food, real squeezed juices, decent coffee, tasty bread, pancakes, and all possible variety with good quality
- we were not served at the pool area. If you want to seat at a table and get ice cream dessert or cocktail from the bar, no probs. you want to bring your water or beer or anything else to your sun chair, fine as well.
- superb beach 3min walk from the hotel
We didn't like:
- terrible Internet connection, shame! Such an easy to cover detail. Some people enjoy to read some news or write a review on tripadvisor when they're at the pool, but forget it. Wi-fi is crap.
- a back street right under our balcony ( facing north, the opposite of poolside ) where trash cars, supply vans seemed to be cruising in circles in the mornings and late afternoons.
- hotel is located among other huge hotel complexes - good 3 clicks of stroll to down town caffes and restaurants. We love walking on holidays but not everyone does
- markets and traviata restaurant in the hotel building offer you double or triple prices compared to competition just few meters away so you must be laziest person ever or enjoy shopping in Irma which looks just as regular Spanish mercado to shop there :)
- in the area we saw 2 stand out hotels: Sea Club and the bungalows of Sunwing Alcudia
- before you take half board or all inclusive, consider there are hundreds of restaurants within 15min walk from the hotel, some of them true pearls
- plenty of parking space. You can rent a hatchback for 1 week, if you search online before you arrive, for around 120eur, an equivalent of airport-hotel bus fee for 3 + 1day of rent from local rentals
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aparthotel Viva Sunrise is the perfect family destination in Port of Alcudia. Peaceful, comfortable and inviting, it features magnificent swimming pools, including a children’s pool with a Pirate Boat and water games, a sports ground, mini-club, children’s playground and a full program of entertainment events. It lies just 400 m from the bay of Alcudia and is ideally located in the heart of the shopping district. The attractions on offer are completed by the delicious selection of dishes in Viva Sunrise’s buffet and a la carte restaurants, plus a varied drinks menu and spectacular themed dinners. In Viva Sunrise your enjoyment is guaranteed. Children can dance to their favourite tunes every evening in the mini-disco. And for the adults, every night is party night with live performances and many other surprises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Viva Sunrise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Sunrise Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Viva Sunrise Puerto Alcudia
- Viva Sunrise Alcudia
- Viva Sunrise Majorca, Spain