Viva Sunrise
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel JS Sol de Alcudia(Port d'Alcudia)
Great 4.5/5
Lagoon Center(Port d'Alcudia)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
Magic Aparthotel El Lago(Port d'Alcudia)
  • Restaurant
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Roc Boccaccio(Port d'Alcudia)
  • Breakfast included
Mariner Club(Port d'Alcudia)
  • Pool
Alcudia Beach Aparthotel(Port d'Alcudia)
1,077 results
All reviewspirate shipself cateringroyal terracekids clubbouncy castleminute rulekids poolpool viewevery nightfootball pitchfamily holidayold townt shirt paintingentertainment teamdeep poolone bedroom apartmentwalk in shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2012

We're just back from the Viva Sunrise, which we really enjoyed. We ate there the first day in the bistro and thought the food was very good. The only reason we didn't eat there again was that we wanted to get out of the hotel for some part of the day. Our apartment was clean and spacious, we were very lucky to get a very big balcony as well. The pools there are great. Our four year old wasn't a bit confident in the water before we went but as the kids pool is so shallow he soon had confidence and before the end of the week he was jumping into the big pool from the side (with arm bands on). It is only a five to ten minute walk to the beach. It is only a few minute drive to the port and the taxi only cost us five euro. The port had a good few shops (more for nicknacks than clothes) and nice restaurants on the beach front with a playground in front of them. It was busy there so I was glad we didn't stay at the port. The only bit of advise I would give is that the sliding door has to be fully closed before the air conditioning will kick in. We didn't realise that the first night and when I asked the gentleman at reception why the air conditioning wasn't working he asked if the doors and windows were closed, I thought the sliding door WAS closed but as there are five notches to close the sliding door we thought it was closed but it has to be at the last notch, long winded I know but important advise!!! the other down side is that there is no handle on the balcony side of the sliding door so when we were having a glass of wine on the balcony when the children were in bed the air conditioning couldn't go on as we couldn't close the door. In saying that it worked for us as it warmed the apartment up before we went to bed when the air conditoning kicked in again. All in all we would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank cnod99
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I was here with my family last October for a week, and again this July for two weeks. The hotel, it's amenities, location and surrounding area is superb. Likewise, the service provided by the staff. My kids are over the moon about BUFO, SPARK and KATIE, and the mini club entertainers deserve a medal!

However, being a manager of an Internet company, I depend on a stable Internet connection to communicate with my staff.

This is the only, but major, downfall of Viva Sunrise. In all my travels around the world, I have never experienced poorer Internet connectivity than at this resort.

Such a shame too, because I cannot possibly return unless this problem is solved, as my job requires me to be available, and able to be productive.

Unless Viva management can ensure me stable Internet connectivity next holiday (week 41?), I will have no other choice thanks to book another holiday resort.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We have stayed in both the Viva Sunrise and in the Sea Club and i can say i enjoyed the Viva Sunrise more . The hotel is spotless and i mean absolutely spotless , the pool area is lovely , a nice big pool we brought towels with us but you could save youself the suitcase space and get them from reception . Rooms are spacious enough . The food is nice,we only had lunch as we went out for dinner every night The entertainment at night is the only let down at the Viva but since its right across from the Sea Club and their entertainment is good thats where we went. Most importantly from a person who is a light sleeper it was quiet at night, no humming generators to keep you awake which i find a major problem at various hotels i stay in

Room Tip: We did not get a pool view room but that didnt matter we were facing out onto the road on the 2nd floor and enjoyed watching people passing by . we got lovely sun on the balcony too
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Siobhan M
Reviewed 3 July 2012

just back from two weeks in viva, had a two bedroom apartment on third floor with a nice balcony which got sun in the morning.there were 5 of us in a two bedroomed apartment,the large bedroom was perfect but the second bedroom can only be described as a coffin.two tiny single beds shoved into a space where only one should have been,couldnt walk between the two beds unless your under 10,so not suitable for teenagers or adults.rest of the apartment was lovely.great location,close to many bars, restaurants and shops.ten minute walk to a beautiful beach with great water sports.only drawback was the wifi wasnt availble in our room so the older kids had to sit in reception alot to get facebook etc.great entertainment programme for up to 10 year olds.overall, an immaculate complex.would highly reccomend it.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank georgia046
Reviewed 28 June 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Viva Sunrise from the 8th to 23rd of June 2012 and had a brilliant time .
We upgraded our rooms to the newly refurbished rooms at a cost of €15 a night . This was the best €215 I have spent in a long time . The double bed was huge and very comfortable . It had a big living room with a small kitchenette which was all brand new with toaster kettle fridge etc . The bathroom was amazing with shower wet room and his and her basins . There was a good t.v but only had sky news in english channels . I would reccomend the upgrade if you can because other guests said the other rooms were showing their age
We chose all inclusive which was a wise choice . The breakfasts had an varied choice of everything you would want and for the first time in a holiday to Spain the bacon was edible and crispy .
The lunches were waiter service (not buffet) . They had a varied choice of tapas pizzas burgers salads omelettes sandwiches ice creams etc all freshly made and of a very high quality .
Dinners were buffet style altough your drinks were waiter service and my wife always got a proper bottle of coca cola with her meal . The meals were good and they had special nights e.g chinese mexican tapas desserts seafood and my favourite the cheese night where over 20 cheeses were on offer .
I have stayed in many all inclusive hotels and this is the first to have international drinks and bottles of beer included in the price so a Gordons G&T with a bottle of tonic was most welcome in the hot Mallorcian weather . It was also good that it was still waiter service at night and a smile and a small tip meant that a drink was never far away
The entertainment team were excellent during the day especially Niki who is absolutely bonkers and made me laugh every day . The entertainment at night was good the Viva Flying team were very good but my only complaint was the entertainment finished at 10.15 which is fine if you have small children but ours our grown up and we could have done with it going on longer . If you do have children they will have a ball in the kids club .
The pool is huge and clean and there are sun loungers and parasols for every one . We got up at 9.30 every day and always got our sunbeds .
This was an excellent holiday for us although it is very family orientated and I have just booked today for next year

• Stayed: June 2012