My daughter is currently staying here.
It is a good place for families but sadly when it gets to high season the place struggles.
My daughter and her partner booked this in January for 2 weeks in a premium apartment which is extra. Self catering
On arrival on Sunday the hotel were over booked. They managed to give a studio and said would have to see manager on Monday. Saw manager who couldn't see it was their fault. The company that had taken the booking said the hotel had not made them aware they were over booked so it was down to the hotel. They contacted the hotel. Eventually today Tuesday a premium room became available. Tried to explain to the manager that we had lost 2 days over t this because you can not unpack etc. He said no you have not. Can he not see how unsettling for a young child this is. He offered 4 free breakfasts. It is not about 4 free breakfasts.
So gets in room to unpack and the baby wants to use the bathroom. What do we find is mess and sick around the toilet. Went back to manager and cleaner came. Think we should have stayed in the small studio and asked for our money back we had spent on the upgrade. Now contacted provider to officially complain. This is really a nice place but the manager needs to more helpful and help his clients. This is high season but they should be use to be busy.
Please be assured it is a nice place but this should not happen.The kids love the place shame about the management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aparthotel Viva Sunrise is the perfect family destination in Port of Alcudia. Peaceful, comfortable and inviting, it features magnificent swimming pools, including a children’s pool with a Pirate Boat and water games, a sports ground, mini-club, children’s playground and a full program of entertainment events. It lies just 400 m from the bay of Alcudia and is ideally located in the heart of the shopping district. The attractions on offer are completed by the delicious selection of dishes in Viva Sunrise’s buffet and a la carte restaurants, plus a varied drinks menu and spectacular themed dinners. In Viva Sunrise your enjoyment is guaranteed. Children can dance to their favourite tunes every evening in the mini-disco. And for the adults, every night is party night with live performances and many other surprises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Viva Sunrise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Sunrise Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Viva Sunrise Puerto Alcudia
- Viva Sunrise Alcudia
- Viva Sunrise Majorca, Spain