We have just returned from a week's family holiday at Viva Sunrise, what a fantastic hotel would recommend it to anyone. The facilities were great and the staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. The food was the best I have had at any all inclusive in Europe, the buffet offered great choice at every meal particularly enjoyed the sushi and there was always something to eat all day including ice creams. Lovely pools with plenty of Sunbeds and umbellas and a great pool for children to keep them entertained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aparthotel Viva Sunrise is the perfect family destination in Port of Alcudia. Peaceful, comfortable and inviting, it features magnificent swimming pools, including a children’s pool with a Pirate Boat and water games, a sports ground, mini-club, children’s playground and a full program of entertainment events. It lies just 400 m from the bay of Alcudia and is ideally located in the heart of the shopping district. The attractions on offer are completed by the delicious selection of dishes in Viva Sunrise’s buffet and a la carte restaurants, plus a varied drinks menu and spectacular themed dinners. In Viva Sunrise your enjoyment is guaranteed. Children can dance to their favourite tunes every evening in the mini-disco. And for the adults, every night is party night with live performances and many other surprises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Viva Sunrise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Sunrise Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Viva Sunrise Puerto Alcudia
- Viva Sunrise Alcudia
- Viva Sunrise Majorca, Spain