Just returned home after a lovely 7 night holiday in viva sunrise !
Initially we had a accomodation "issue" on arrival, requiring that we switch rooms the next day! The reception staff admittedly had a difficult task dealing with a family of 2A & 3C(7, 5 & 20months), with the youngest screaming the reception down at her discontent of how long was being taken to "iron" out the issue!!
However, all was sorted, and the rooms swapped the next day- much to the children's dismay as they were excited at the thought of the bunk beds... The hotel did "compensate" with free hire of the highchair and cot for the duration in an upgraded room and a breakfast for the party the following morning( we were s/c)
The hotel was very child friendly , apart from the noise in the rooms, not from other rooms, from outside! There did not seem to be much noise reduction with the windows. / doors shut. On the pool side activities did stop at 10 ish normally, but even on the road side( we had experience of both sides !!!) the traffic noise- not there was much , except for early delivery lorries , buses - could easily be heard !
The grounds were immaculate, as was all the hotel environs really .. The food, that we tried, was very good also.
The entertainment team, work very hard with the kids, to say the least!
Hope this reads positively, as nothing would discourage us from returning, as they had offered us to move to one of their 4* hotels on arrival, but we declined as viva sunrise had been recommended to us - and we're happy we did!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aparthotel Viva Sunrise is the perfect family destination in Port of Alcudia. Peaceful, comfortable and inviting, it features magnificent swimming pools, including a children’s pool with a Pirate Boat and water games, a sports ground, mini-club, children’s playground and a full program of entertainment events. It lies just 400 m from the bay of Alcudia and is ideally located in the heart of the shopping district. The attractions on offer are completed by the delicious selection of dishes in Viva Sunrise’s buffet and a la carte restaurants, plus a varied drinks menu and spectacular themed dinners. In Viva Sunrise your enjoyment is guaranteed. Children can dance to their favourite tunes every evening in the mini-disco. And for the adults, every night is party night with live performances and many other surprises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Viva Sunrise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Sunrise Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Viva Sunrise Puerto Alcudia
- Viva Sunrise Alcudia
- Viva Sunrise Majorca, Spain