Viva Sunrise
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel JS Sol de Alcudia(Port d'Alcudia)
Lagoon Center(Port d'Alcudia)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
Magic Aparthotel El Lago(Port d'Alcudia)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Hotel Roc Boccaccio(Port d'Alcudia)
  • Breakfast included
Mariner Club(Port d'Alcudia)
  • Pool
Alcudia Beach Aparthotel(Port d'Alcudia)
1,077 results
All reviewspirate shipself cateringroyal terracekids clubbouncy castleminute rulekids poolpool viewevery nightfootball pitchfamily holidayold townt shirt paintingentertainment teamdeep poolone bedroom apartmentwalk in shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 January 2009

Spent a week at Viva Sunrise and it was fab!! Great for kids, lovely pool, big rooms, great choice of food in restaurant, great staff. Would definately go back.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2008

Have just returned from Viva Sunrise and glad to report that all other reviews are spot on!! Booked the hotel direct on their own website and received big bowl of fruit and bottle of cava on arrival which was very welcome. The week we were there was the final week of their season and there very few staying and was very quiet but all of the kids entertainment continued even the last night there was only my four year old daughter to entertain! We had a one bedroom apt which was spacious and cleaned everyday. The location is ideal close to the main strip and just 5-8mins approx from beach. I will definitely return but not so late in the season as most things starting to shut down.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2008

I stayed with my two year old daughter and my mother in August/September. It was fab for swimming, food and our apartment was clean. However if you prefer your children not to learn or repeat bad language ,then you should know; the entertainment staff (water sport, children disco etc.) were very loose with S*1t and fu**. My daughter found the main mascot "Buffo" way too boisterous and loud. She still answers the phone to her granny(my mother) with "Buffo too loud"!!! Our telivision only had spanish and German stations, which didnt really bother me as I was on hols, but as I dont watch a tv. at home I thought it would be a nice change. Also one night as we were sitting watching the hard working young entertainers, I really thought they were on coke or something of the sort as they came out screaming and jumping on top of each other like lunatics. The children started crying and moved away from the stage. One female entertainer made it very obvious she didnt want to be there at all, as many of the mothers commented. During the star shows we noticed the costumes were more than creased and torn.
***BUT I must say without the entertainement issues, the hotel was amazing in itself. It closed down early which is great for young children trying to sleep and you can always go across the road to the other resort to enjoy really top notch shows if your not tired. There are plenty of other places to go in order to find amazing musicians and creative talent.
The pools are clean spacious and pure luxury in the viva sunrise. The buffet is better than anything you'll get elsewhere for both cost and choice and the restaurant staff are very friendly. I would not go again but would not steer anyone else from not going. It is a top class hotel. Hoefully next year they will have better entertainers.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank mysticalstepper
Reviewed 14 October 2008

hi there, this hotel lived up to the expectation we had for it, for the price it was money well spent and great facilities for children, we were there with ouu 1 year old and its just a pity there was no creche for him to give us a little break, food good and nicely priced, staff all very nice, only one thing i will say is WATCH OUT FOR THE BALCONY DOOR, on our first night we got locked out on the balcony as the door slammed shut and was locked from the inside, out baby was fast asleep in the room and we were panicking, we had to call 911 to get them to inform the hotel, funny thing was when a member of staff came up to open the balcony door she said "oh did you not have the hotel phone number to call" I said yes we did but it was in the room!!!, she said this happens all the time...not a pleasant experience, maybe they should think about fixing the balcony doors

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank Noel77
Reviewed 23 September 2008

My husband and I and our 1 year old daughter stayed in Viva for 2 weeks. I picked this hotel based on all the great reviews I read on Trip Advisor. What can I say, it really surpassed my expectations. I won't go into detail as all of the other reviews sum up the great experience.

I would thoroughly reccommed for families. My husband took part in all of the activites such as darts, pistol shooting, water polo etc etc. My daughter loved the shows and BUFO. We are still going around the house singing all the songs from the shows...P..I...A..N..O...!!

Our room did'nt have a pool view, we had a view of the 'river' onto the street. At night (around 3am) it got noisy with the rubbish being collected. The beds were 2 single beds and hard as anything. That was the only downside, but we lived with it, as the entertainment staff and general ambiance in the hotel made up for it. Have to say even all of the waiters in the restraunts were so friendly. Roll on next year!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family